Welcome to My Page on newtodenmark.dk. Once you are logged in, you can view the status of your cases.
We advise you to log on using a digital signature/NemID
Technical problems regarding log in to My Page
Some users are currently experiencing problems logging in to My Page. We are working to solve the problem. If you experience problems with My Page, and you need to check the status of your case, please contact the authority processing your case.
Important information about visa invitations
If you cannot find your visa invitation on My Page
Because of the technical problems in the electronic visa system IVR-VIS your electronic invitation may unfortunately have been deleted from My Page, so you can’t see the invitation anymore.
If the invitation is also missing on the visa case, the Danish Immigration Service or the Danish diplomatic mission will contact you in connection with the processing of the case and request you to submit a new invitation.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
What can you do with My Page?
View the status of certain types of applications (requires NemID)
As an applicant or reference (i.e. a company), you can view the status of residence permit cases regarding:
- Family reunification
- Permanent residence permit, however you can not view status of cases regarding permanent residence on grounds of asylum
- Work, including accompanying family members
- Greencard, including accompanying family members
- Studies and internship, including accompanying family members
- Religious workers, including accompanying family members
- Au pairs
- Working Holiday
- Passports and residence Cards
View the status of visa invitations (requires NemID or digital employee signature)
As a host
, you can view the status of your visa invitation if you have submitted it online.