If you apply for a residence permit as an intern within the green sector (the agricultural, veterinary, forestry or horticultural field), you must have passed a language test in Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, English or German at A2-level or higher.

The language test must be featured on the list published by Association of Language Testers in Europe (ALTE).

The most used language tests are:

Cambridge English Language Assessment



Your language test must be verifiable.

If you have taken a Cambridge test you must along with your application send the ID number and your secret number that you received when you were approved for the test.