Due to technical maintenance the online application forms and visa invitation forms at are unavailable. Read more in the news article from 10 Januar 2020.

Documentation for permanent cohabitation include:

  • rental agreements or registration papers showing joint tenancy, or
  • documentation of extensive stays in each other's country of residence, such as plane tickets or copy of visa.

In the last case, you must also be able to verify that you have lived together during the stays. It will usually not be sufficient that you have lived together during short-term visits to each other's country.